Security is an integral part of the film industry. Hollywood has a long and illustrious history, and it has also attracted a lot of negative attention. Security services have been around for as long as Hollywood has, but there are some new players in the game today.
There are many security companies that specialize in the film industry in Los Angeles, but they don’t all offer the same type of service. Some offer event security while others focus on building security or even personal protection for celebrities.
Security companies in Hollywood like Action Force Security provides film industry security services. We offer a wide range of services for production companies, studios, and production locations. We provide security for filming, events, and on-location productions.
For this reason, today we want to share a “step by step” to consider before hiring a security services company in Los Angeles:
First of all, establish adequate planning by answering at least these 4 questions:
- What exactly do you need security services for? That includes the type of service (is it to film a commercial, for a television show, for an event?).
- When do you need the service: Do you require security services immediately? Is it a single day or several? Is it a short project or will it last for months? When should you start? Could the project be delayed?
- How big is your project? How many guards do you think it will require and how many people do they need to guard? Should equipment and supplies also be protected?
- And finally: What is your estimated budget to cover the security services you want to hire?
Basic criteria to consider before hiring a security company
After you have this clear information to be able to request a quote, it is important to make sure of three minimum criteria when deciding on a security company:
- That it is licensed and insured.
- Have experience and knowledge of the film and television industry.
- That it has the capacity to provide support in case of emergencies or changes in the development of the project.
In the case of Action Force Security, we are a state-licensed Private Patrol Operator (PPO) as established by California’s Bureau of Security and Investigative Services (BSIS).
Then, we have more than 13 years of experience as a security company for the film production industry. We have the capacity to identify and solve security shortfalls, meeting the highest standards and unique requirements of this kind of business.
Besides, we offer temporary and permanent security solutions with flexible schedules and the possibility of adapting to changes in season and locations. And we can provide backup 24/7 if it’s necessary.
If you are looking for event security in Los Angeles, then contact us. We provide production and event protection for high-profile clients such as movie studios and celebrities.
You can call or write us at any time. You can also request a quote online from this website. In addition to Los Angeles, we serve at Burbank, Hollywood, and Santa Clarita.
Leave the safety of your staff and equipment in our hands, and calmly focus on other aspects of your business.