ABC security guards
ABC is a spin-off company of Touchstone Pictures, the first Disney company not to be named after Walt Disney. In fact, its rebranding is part of the company’s evolution by changing its strategy to focus on the three brands: Disney, ABC and ESPN.
This company mainly produces TV shows for ABC and other Disney channels. Although, in October 2012, ABC Studios formed its Signature division to sell productions to outside networks.
This company is one of the studios behind series like Lost, Grey’s Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, The Amazing Race, Alias, and Criminal Minds.
- Why do studios like ABC choose Action Force Security as their security services provider company?
Because we are a state-licensed Private Patrol Operator (PPO) as established by California’s Bureau of Security and Investigative Services (BSIS). This license entitles our security firm AFS to work legally in the state of California. Also, all our officers are licensed by BSIS.
And we offer:
- Temporary and permanent security solutions with flexible schedules and the possibility of adapting to changes in season and locations.
- Reliable security throughout the Greater Los Angeles Area, and with the right logistics, our employees are ready to travel anywhere in the state of California.
- Extensive knowledge about the environment whether it’s on film studios or off-site locations.
- Measures in place to ensure that all client information and security details are kept strictly confidential.
ABC give us their trust; we give them solutions. We have more than 13 years of experience as a security company for the film production industry. We understand logistics, management, budget, and calendar compliance.